Category: Salary Administration
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Audience: HR Managers, HR Generalists
Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Delivery Method: Self-Study
- ERI Distance Learning Center Course 33: Developing and Conducting Job Analysis for Your Organization
- ERI Distance Learning Center Course 34: Installing Job Evaluation in Your Organization
- ERI Distance Learning Center Course 82: Creating a Competitive Wage Structure
In 1979, women made 63 cents to every dollar men made. Today, scholars and activist believe the narrowing pay-gap (currently at 77 cents), is attributable to women improving their overall qualifications relative to men. This course examines the reasons for pay discrimination based upon gender and explains how to screen and subsequently repair the pay gap.
- Explain the current pay gap statistics
- Understand what equal pay and comparable worth legislation mandate
- Screen for pay discrimination in your organization
- With the help of research software, set equitable pay based upon an employee’s skill, experience and performance
*The Course Credit Map
displays credit types offered by location and corresponding lists of eligible courses.